- General FAQ
- Fundraiser Section
- Donation Withdrawal
- Donors Section
- Kitabisa wallet
- Speaker Invitation
Monday - Saturday
9 AM - 5.00 PM
No. Kitabisa.com only provides and facilitates the online fundraising process through our campaign page. We do not have any funds to channel. The success of one’s campaign relies heavily on the campaign’s content quality and distribution strategy.
It’s free to set up your campaign page. Kitabisa applies a 5% platform fee for every donation collected, except for zakat and disaster relief campaigns from verified organizations or NGOs (0%).
Anyone can create a campaign and fundraise online with Kitabisa.com. We boast thousands of users from all backgrounds: NGOs, alumni associations, students, artists, groups, and individuals who wish to fundraise online for various purposes, including social causes, disaster relief, and creative projects.
Every campaigner must attach their ID and a recent photo, connect their social media account(s), and (if needed) undergo a telephone interview to get verified. Unverified users are not able to withdraw the donations collected.
Kitabisa also makes it compulsory for campaigners to write updates on how the funds will be used.
As an open platform, we cannot fully guarantee the legitimacy and outcome of a fundraising campaign. However, a trusted campaign has generally already received several donations from their peers, provide clear and complete information regarding their campaign, and actively writes updates.
Based on our statistics, 40% of your first donors will come from your closest circles. The next 30% comes from your extended network, and the remaining 30% may come from strangers. This means that you must start the initial effort among family and friends before your campaign can successfully reach the wider public.
Kitabisa Foundation is registered with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights and has obtained a permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs (no. 478/HUK-PS/2017). It has also been audited by a public accountant, whose complete auditor’s opinion can be found here.
Kitabisa.com is Indonesia’s most popular online fundraising platform, with over two thousand campaigns facilitated and over IDR 30 billion raised.
Kitabisa has facilitated a variety of fundraising campaigns covering a wide range of causes, including: medical bills, scholarship and education, nonprofit organizations, funding for orphanages, religious causes, and disaster relief. Community and group fundraising causes have also used Kitabisa to reach crowdfunding goals.
- It’s simple.
Create your campaign page in five minutes. Donations can then be received through five local banks and credit card. No need to use your own personal bank account and do things manually.
- It’s transparent.
Kitabisa displays all information related to your campaign on a page that can be accessed by anyone. Through that page, users can also keep track of the number of donations collected and a donors list to ensure that donations have been received.
- It’s accountable.
Through the “Update” feature, fundraisers can easily post updates related to their campaigns and have them delivered straight to the donors’ email addresses. That way, everyone is on the same page, all the time.
- It can go viral.
Since Kitabisa is an online platform, it makes it easy to share your campaign and increase your chances of having your campaign go viral on social media.
The green badge shows that the campaign account has been verified.
Offline donation feature can be used by campaigner to input donation that received campaigner directly (cash, direct transfer to privat bank account, etc) without transfer that amount of money to kitabisa bank account.
The entire transaction system processes donations made online and through kitabisa.com. This offers transparency, since the donation will be recorded and verified automatically by the system.
If there is a bank account number in the description of the campaign, the transfer would be made to the bank account rather than through kitabisa.com and there would be no way of verifying the donations through the system.
How do you create a fundraising campaign in Kitabisa.com?
- Click the “Fundraise” menu option
- Fill out the fundraising form and provide complete information regarding your campaign. Be sure to include important information such as a description of your campaign, what donations will be used for, photos and video, and your social media accounts.
- Click “Launch”
You now have a fundraising campaign page!
Your verification request may have been rejected due to the following reasons:
- Your ID and/or photo do not meet our required criteria
- You do not have an active campaign
For further assistance on verification requests, please contact [email protected]
The verification process may take up to two working days. If you have submitted all documents correctly, you will be verified within that period.
Visitors of Kitabisa tend to support campaigns with an appealing storyline and clear information, as well as campaigns that have already gained support from other people. That’s why it is crucial to get donations from your close circle at the beginning to increase your campaign’s credibility.
Use the “Edit” feature on your mobile web application to edit your donation target.
We are partnered with fundraiser.ID, an outside team that provides fundraising optimization services. We will forward your request to fundraiser.ID but we cannot give assurance that your campaign will be promoted.
Please contact the Kitabisa.com team if you have forgotten your campaign link, or if want to change your campaign link.
It is important to note that a campaign link that has been used cannot be reused.
Yes. You need to write an update to be accountable with your donors. Use the campaign update feature to write your report, which will automatically be sent to your donors’ email addresses.
Only campaigns with verified accounts that have already received donations can appear on the search feature.
Yes, through the “Edit content” menu option.
Yes, but you can only withdraw the funds after you have completed the verification process.
You can edit your campaign title by sending a request via email to [email protected].
You can only change the campaign description and main campaign photo/video. To do this, simply log in and go to the “Edit campaign” page.To change your campaign title or donation target, please send a request to [email protected]
Here are the steps to change your campaign photo cover:
- Please log in to your account at Kitabisa.com (enter your registered email and password)
- After successful login, enter your campaign link in the website URL space
- Once you are on your campaign page, please click “Edit content”
- Click “Edit campaign”
- Click “Cover & video,” then click “Change image”
- Please upload your photo, then click, “Save”
Write your description in detail, add visual elements, and include your motivation for creating the campaign. You are also encouraged to put your contact details, including social media, to increase your credibility.
You can input outside donations without transferring the money through the offline donation menu on your dashboard. Offline donations will not be charged a platform fee.
You can do one of the following:
- Extend your campaign deadline
- Withdraw donations collected
Fundraising refers to any activity that pools money (donations) towards a certain goal.
Funds (donations) withdarawal procedure are as follow:
- At the end of your campaign period, you will receive an email from Kitabisa giving you two options: a) withdrawing your funds, or b) extending your campaign deadline
- Reply to the email with your choice
- If you wish to withdraw your funds, we will close your campaign and send the funds to your Kitabisa wallet
- Once the funds are in your wallet, go to the withdrawal menu
- Carefully input your bank details. Our team is not responsible if you enter the wrong bank details
Our team is not responsible if you entered the wrong bank details
- Click “next” and you will receive a unique code to your email and SMS
- Enter the unique code to verify your request. If you do not receive the code, cancel the process and repeat from Step 4 to get a new code sent to your email and SMS.
If you do not get a verification code, please cancel your request.
Then, re-fill the disbursement form so our system can resend the disbursement verification code to your email and phone.
If the verification code still has not been submitted, please contact our team by sending an email to [email protected] (you are required to use the email address you registered with as a campaigner).
When donors do not include a unique code at the time of transfer, donations will not be verified automatically.
If this happens to you, you must manually confirm your donation by sending proof of transfer via email to [email protected]
- Click the “Donate” buttonSelect a campaign you wish to support >> click the “Donate” button >> fill in the forms (donation amount, your contact details, payment method)If you have chosen the local bank payment method, you will see the bank account details which you will pay your donation to.If you have chosen the credit card payment method, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Transfer your donationTransfer your donation exactly as stated (including the unique code) so that your donation can be automatically verified by the system. The unique code will be used towards the campaign you donate to.
- Your donation will be automatically verified in one working day.
If you still want to donate to the same campaign, please repeat the online donation process and get a new unique code.
Normally, donation will be verified within 1 working day after payment is made, except:
- You used the wrong unique code
- You didn’t include the unique code
- You transfer after or too close to your deadline
If you have made your payment but received a cancelled notification, simply confirm your donation here.
If you forgot to include the unique code in your payment, or entered the wrong unique code, you must confirm your donation. You can confirm your donation by clicking on the link on your donation email or by sending your proof of payment to [email protected] using the email address you entered for the donation.
If you don’t want your name to be displayed, you can select the “donate anonymously” option after filling in you donation amount.
Even if you choose to donate anonymously, you still need to provide your contact details for us to share the donation status and receive updates.
- Not inputting your donation online
You must input your donation online to a specific campaign. Otherwise, your donation will not be channeled to any campaign.
- Not including unique code in donation amount
Without unique code, your donation cannot be automatically verified by the system. If this occurs to you, you must confirm your donation.
- Using the wrong unique code
If you include the wrong unique code, your donation cannot be automatically verified by the system and may be even be inputted as someone else’s donation. If this occurs to you, you must confirm your donation.
- Making payment after donation deadline / too close to deadline
We highly encourage you to make your payment immediately after you make your donation. Payment too close to deadline may cause your donation to be canceled. If this happens, you will be notified through email and SMS and you can simply reply with your proof of payment.
- Combining multiple donations
If you wish to donate to more than one campaign, please do not combine the payment in one transfer.
For example, if you donate IDR 50.105 to campaign A and IDR 50.150 to campaign B, please do not combine your transfer to become IDR 100.255 and transfer the each payment separately.
To simplify multiple donations, please use your Kitabisa wallet feature.
- Donating on behalf of other people
There are two ways to donate on behalf of another person:
- Input that person’s name and email
Make sure you are logged out of your account and enter their name and email address
- Use your account, write in the comment section
While it will appear as your donation, you can write in the donor’s comment section that this is the donation you make on behalf of another person.
- Input that person’s name and email
- Click the “Top up” button in your Kitabisa wallet menu and follow payment instructions
- Include the unique code in your transfer. Similar to making a donation, please include the unique code in your payment
- Your top up will be processed within one working day
Kitabisa wallet is a feature created to simplify your donation process, especially if you wish to make multiple donations. By topping up your wallet, you can donate to any campaign without having to transfer separate payments each time. Kitabisa wallet is also used to withdraw donations when you run a campaign on Kitabisa.
Please fill out the form located on ktbs.in/undang. Then please send the invitation formally to the email [email protected]. Attach official invitations and TOR activities.
Kindly send an email to [email protected] on details of the proposed collaboration.